Hello My Name Is: Bibliophile

Actually my name is Jen, and I love books to an unhealthy degree. I needed an outlet for rambling about reading and book design and book recommendations and rants thus the birth of this blog. I'm also hoping fellow book lovers will comment with their own thoughts and book recommedations because I love hearing about what other people love or hate.

Happy reading!

3 Responses so far.

  1. Unknown says:

    yayayayay!! this is going to be awesome i can tell.

    also: i have always wanted someone with some sway to read/love/review mfk fisher's "how to cook a wolf." maybe you can make my book nerd dreams come true.

  2. Aw thank you Candace! you're awesome! Also..."How to Cook a Wolf" looks really interesting, putting that in my book queue right now! I'll let you know when I start reading it :)

Leave a Reply